Check this page to see new features, ideas, and developments in our game.
- Updated volcano zone
- Redesigned inventory UI
April 25 was game demo day. We presented to classmates, peers, and faculty. This allowed our team to gather a variety of valuable feedback which helped make us aware of flaws, bugs and places where we can improve.
- Created new cutscene
- Implemented save function (allows three save slots)
- Added particle effects while in water
- Added inventory system
- Created items of varying size
- Added boss sprite
- Added torches inside ice cave
- Added menu to change controls
- Added sky texture during night cycle
- Fixed camera clipping
- Modified UI color
- Created enemy AI
- Large enemies now move with animations
- Mapped controller support (Only works for certain controller types)
- Modified in-game UI
- Created main menu
- Added enemy health script and graphics
- Modified lava-themed area and added grass texture
- Added player walking animation
- Added potential shipwreck map element
- Created basic map concept with various "biomes"
This is the beginning of the update log.